New from J.K. Rowling: Dumbledore’s Army Reunites At Quidditch World Cup Final
Important things to take away from this:
- No one has managed to buy the Daily Prophet and fire Rita Skeeter (why? it’s well worth the money).
- Harry is still living an active and adventurous life years after Voldemort’s defeat (I knew he was an adrenaline junkie).
- Ron is going bald.
- Harry and Krum have kept in touch over the years and are, presumably, still good friends.
- The wizarding public knows about the Horcruxes and that the trio destroyed them.
- Hermione is a rising star in the Ministry of Magic (like that’s a surprise).
- Luna is as eccentric as always, and has made peace with her dad.
21 Golden Retriever puppies from two litters
"We have a problem. I think… I think I’m in love with you."
"Man, you really shouldn’t have drunk that shit so much.”
The next part of this weird shit.
adventure time literally explaining colonialism in 30 seconds